Experience and expertise:
- Appointed a Non-Executive Director on 3 November 2016. Murray has over 35 years of diverse national and international business experience. He commenced his career in Perth with a firm of Chartered Accountants before moving into a broad range of commercial and financial reporting positions with two major USA based mining companies.
He founded the Australian and international retailer, Retail Food Group and developed their presence in seven overseas countries. He has maintained operating and board positions within a range of financial services, mining, commercial, environmental, academic, government, sporting businesses and organisations.
Other current directorships:
- Chairman of BPS Technology Limited
- Director of Barrack St Investments Limited
- Deputy Chancellor Southern Cross University
- Trustee of Currumbin Wildlife Foundation
- Member Gold Coast Light Rail Business Advisory Board