Dr Manny Pohl AM, Managing Director of Global Masters Fund Limited (ASX: GFL) and CIO and founder of ECP talks about the market and GFL.
- Introduction to ECP and Global Masters Fund
- Why has GFL been top-performing? @ 1:50s
- Why GFL has a bias towards Growth companies @ 3:00
- 12 months ago you wrote an article that was very positive about forwarding earnings particularly in quality growth companies – how do you see the market looking ahead? @ 4:50
- What is the secret to delivering top returns for over 20 years and can this success continue? @ 6:40
- Importance of Disciplined process to investing @ 7:30
- Example of how good fund managers can rejuvenate their own skills @ 8:15
- How were you the best-performing fund manager during the GFC? @ 9:15
- How the fund manages inflation risk @ 10:15
- What would be more of a worry than inflation @ 11:10
- How people can invest in GFL @ 13:15
Watch the interview on Youtube here or click the image above.
Important Note: this interview is provided for information purposes only. It should not be construed as financial advice or an investment recommendation. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance. Consult a professional financial expert before making any investment decision.